Classic Kosher Dill and Garlic Pickles
Yield: Four 16 fl oz jars of pickles
Prep Time: 15 min
Inactive Time: 0 min
Cook Time: 5-10 min
4 cups Nature’s Intent Seasoned Vinegar for Pickling - Dill
2 each Garlic cloves, fresh
¼ teaspoon Coriander seeds
6 sprigs Dill sprigs, fresh
¼ teaspoon Crushed red pepper
1 lb Pickling cucumbers (Kirby), cut into spears or coins
- Sterilize jars and new lids in boiling water for at least 5 minutes. Remove and let dry.
- To a 4-qt pot, add Dill-flavored Nature’s Intent Seasoned Vinegar for Pickling, garlic cloves, coriander seeds, dill sprigs and crushed red pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Fill jars with cold cucumber evenly and then carefully pour boiling brine into each jar, leaving ½” headspace.
- Place lid on top and screw on with ring. Place jars in refrigerator and let sit for at least 24 hours before enjoying.
- These pickles will last up to 1 month in the refrigerator.